This package contains implementations of the
The following implementations are provided in the package:
- CompositeCollection - a collection that combines multiple collections into one
- Synchronized - synchronizes method access for multi-threaded environments
- Unmodifiable - ensures the collection cannot be altered
- Predicated - ensures that only elements that are valid according to a predicate can be added
- Transformed - transforms elements as they are added
- Indexed - provides a map-like view onto another collection
Interface Summary Interface Description CompositeCollection.CollectionMutator<E>Pluggable strategy to handle changes to the composite.
Class Summary Class Description AbstractCollectionDecorator<E>Decorates another
Collectionto provide additional behaviour.
CompositeCollection<E>Decorates a collection of other collections to provide a single unified view. IndexedCollection<K,C>An IndexedCollection is a Map-like view onto a Collection. PredicatedCollection<E>Decorates another
Collectionto validate that additions match a specified predicate.
PredicatedCollection.Builder<E>Builder for creating predicated collections. SynchronizedCollection<E>Decorates another
Collectionto synchronize its behaviour for a multi-threaded environment.
Collectionto transform objects that are added.
UnmodifiableBoundedCollection<E> UnmodifiableCollection<E>Decorates another
Collectionto ensure it can't be altered.